Tuesday, January 6, 2009

12 GOALS

mI decided to do My New Year's Resolutions a little different this year. I have 12 goals one for each month of the year. I hope that giving myself one month to accomplish each goal will keep me on track having fun and being artsy. Each goal is centered around something to do with Art and/or being Creative. This should prove to be both challenging and rewarding.

January - sew kitchen window curtains
February - create really great handmade valentine cards
for my lovely friends
March - make fabric strawberries
April - for the first time ever - dye Easter eggs with my kids
June - go on Wasatch Front: Quilt Shop Hop
July - Christmas in July!! make handmade ornaments
August - paint something to hang in my home
September - bind my adorable Halloween quilt
October - make simple and sweet
Christmas Quilts for my boys
November - find new and fabulous vendors for
Tom and Lucy's Art Shoppe
December - finish my Christmas stocking so it matches
the rest of the families

4 comments:

A & E said...

love the idea for something once a month, maybe i could handle one in the next 12 months. :) i like your ideas for making things.

Fahrenheit 350° said...

Are you only doing one shoppe this year?

Pamela said...

Actually, I will be hosting (with Marie) 2 Art Shoppes. The first will be in May and the second in November. Visit www.tomandlucysartshoppe.blogspot.
com to learn more

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

I love this idea, very attainable! I want to hit the Shop Hop with you, I've never been.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin