Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Clearance Blowout

I love sales, like every red-blooded American women, and when great fabric is on a great sale I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I know Christmas is long gone but I happened upon some Christmas clearance fabric at one of my favorite quilt stores: Mormon Handicraft. The fabric is from one of my favorite designers Anna Griffin her Mackenzie Christmas line. The fabric was 75% off and at Mormon Handicraft I had $1.88 in "points" to put toward my purchase so I got 3 1/4 yards for $5.91! Shut-Up! To quote by husband and brother-in-law Rob: "that just happened".

I plan to make a "anthropologie-esque" table cloth for my kitchen table next Christmas. I am now on the look out for not-so-matchie coordinating fabric. What fun!

1 comments:

A & E said...

how about i pay you and you make me one to match? i've got to find a little project to do here in minne, lest i go crazy from staying in the house too much.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin