Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Yesterday was spent happily putting away Christmas decorations and ornaments. This was really a Great Christmas with lots of memories to cherish. With the added bonus of a totally fun New Year spent in California.

The last few days there I started making lists and dreaming up crafting/art projects in my mind! 2009 is going to be a "artsy" year to make lots of quilts, pillows, art, ornaments and of course, my long list of friends and family "special" projects. (I promise I will put up a picture of the FTQ)

California was strange in the way that it was warm! 65 degrees most days -- all you saw were Californians wearing warms sweaters and Uggs boots everywhere. You would have thought it was 25 degrees, my sister's family sat in front of the fire most nights, acting chilly! Here are just a few pictures of the fun things we were able to do because of the great weather.


Pasadena Rose Parade Float Viewing

Santa Monica Ferris Wheel

Leo Caralli Beach finding sand crabs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin