Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eat.Blog.Run.



Just thought I would send out a little update on my Eat.Blog,Run status. First post here. Still running and enjoying it. I love that I schedule into my day (almost everyday!!) a 3-4 mile run and some yoga. It feels awesome. I've been sidelined a few days due to snow, but for the most part the weather hasn't kept me indoors. I am keeping track of my mileage on the left side bar. I thought it would be fun to see come Race Day how far I've actually  run.

My newest post over at Eat.Blog.Run is all about being connected to a running community. All the ladies are writing posts and it is fun to read and see where everyone is at. Also, if you tweet you can see what we are all saying @eatblogrun or if you have anything to say to me or any of us runners include #eatblogrun into your comments. I would love to hear from you!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin