Thursday, February 18, 2010

Busy!

Sorry for such a long delay in blogging lately. Life has been taking precedence over blog land.

As a family we have really been enjoying the Olympics. I just couldn't believe when I was dating my husband that he hadn't grown up watching the Olympics! I corrected that problem right away, and I must admit he is quite the Olympic junky now.





I also recently finished this book; Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet. I put everything on hold to finish this 970 page book. The laundry, dinner, dishes....I just couldn't put it down. I do give this book an (R) rating, but all the great things in between more than make up for it. ***Side note: Before suggesting a book to a friend, I always give it a movie rating. For instance: if what I was reading were on the movie screen what would it be rated?****

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was an AWESOME book, wasn't it!! The sequal is good too, by the way.

Ella said...

Vince has read that one several times! He must like it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin