Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm Going to the CBC!

A few weeks ago I entered to win a free all day conference pass to

Casual Bloggers Conference

and I WON!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when they announced my little twitter comment won! If you live in Utah, you should really think about going. They will be some amazing speakers like Courtney, Becca and Kristina.

They are offering an early bird discount if you register before the end of February. Let me know if you are planning to attend. I would love to meet up and chitty chat.

8 comments:

Fahrenheit 350° said...

Have fun!

Camille said...

Are you serious?? That's a huge win! Congratulations!
I am so trying to go this bloggers conference. It looks amazing! (and fun) - still trying to work out some details.

If I go, I'd love to meet up with you and chitty chat! :)

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Yay! Congrats, that sounds like so much fun. I wish they had cool stuff like that going on near me.

Ella said...

That is way too cool!! Congratulations!!!!

Jandi said...

Thanks for sharing, I am going to go check it out now!

Jill K said...

I'm going! (I think). I would love to meet you! (I'm CAmille's sister, by the way.)

Unknown said...

I have been saving up my pennies and think I have convinced the hubs that I might die if I don't go. His response was classic. He said, "You pretty much just do what you want anyway, don't you?"

amy smart said...

Pamela, I'm going! I would love to meet-up there. Thanks for writing about it - it was through you I found the information. Sounds like exactly what I need. Thanks again!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin