Monday, March 28, 2011

Minimal Monday and more


Tomorrow is Minimal Monday, which means my oldest is out of school at 12:30 (2 hours earlier). Spring break is in about 2 weeks and summer feels like it is right around the corner.

This past year has flown by.

Last March/April, I was pregnant and every morning I hoped to finally be finished with morning sickness.

At about 16 weeks the morning sickness did subsided and at 19 weeks we found out we were expecting a THIRD musketeer.

The beautiful summer came and went with BBQ's, lounging by the pool and of course Tahoe!

Henry arrived and he be more perfect. The boys are so good with him and they really help Mommy.

The Holidays were a whirlwind and we've been nesting and home remolding through the start of 2011.

I hope 2011 will be as wonderful and rewarding as last year.

In church today we had a lesson on Gratitude. It was a excellent reminder. I AM GRATEFUL and I hope I can live a grateful life. Tomorrow I am going to enjoy my minimal day and take "my three musketeers"  and make it a day to remember!

Happy Minimal Monday.

1 comments:

Diana Smith said...

I love the name Henry for a boy! So glad you don't have anymore morning sickness!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin