Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fresh Eggs ~ Mid Week Munchies


I love fresh eggs! My brother-in-law gave us 5 fresh eggs last night. 3 brown, 1 white and 1 soft pale green. I am dying to make =a delicious omelette or even better, huevos rancheros.

I have been trying for the last two years to convince my husband to get chickens. He has always been reluctant, for many reasons, but honestly chickens are getting big here in Utah and enough of his co-workers have them and he is finally on board!!

This weekend we are building our coop.....stay tuned. Lots of delicious eggs recipes await!!

2 comments:

Beth@seasonsofhome said...

My sister and I have chickens and I can't believe how good they are.

Ella said...

How cool is that!!! I want some chickens too or maybe even ducks they eat the slugs in the yards.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin