Thursday, August 18, 2011

iPhone Photos

In the last week I came across this great App for my iPhone: Postal Pix!  The App allows you to order printed pictures taken with your camera phone. I was so thrilled, I immediately downloaded the app and order some prints. They have several print size options and products to choose from. The printing and shipping was really affordable. I believe each 4 by 4 print was .23 cents and shipping was .64 cents.
The photos turned out great. The quality was good and it was fun to see the pics IRL, not just on my phone. All my developed pics were from my Instagram App. which I sooo luv.
post signature

2 comments:

Ella said...

how cool is that????

Angela Schofield said...

I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!

BBQ cleaning
End of lease cleaning Liverpool

Blog Widget by LinkWithin